Friday, June 18, 2004

My First Blog

Wow! This is my first blog. It's kinda cool even though I doubt nobody will read it. Anyways, today has been kinda boring. Once again, my parents said "no" to me hanging out with my best friend that I've hardly seen since I moved back to the capital city. Wednesday at church, Tyler didn't seem to quite be himself. He seemed more. . .loose. .. and talkative. .. although he didn't talk to me. He DID however see me look longingly at him as he got in his car to leave. Brian won Survivor! Yay! He definately grew out of his awkward faze and into his cute faze. Part of me think he likes me, but you know, whenever I think a guy likes me, and I kinda like him, and I(or a friend)confront him about it, the guy freaks out. .. usually because that friend will tell him I like him and that pretty much scares him off. Anyways, so much for that. I feel so lonely. Gosh, I want a b/f. Anyways, I go home today and I'm very excited. I've really missed my mom and Sasha. I can't wait. Maybe I'll actually get to go swimming in my cute, new, bathing suit I have yet to wear. Well, I suppose that's it for today. I'll try to keep this updated, but I kinda have a problem with that kind of stuff. Hope today gets a lil more exciting..... love, Ally

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessee said...

Who is the best friend that ur parents won't let you hang out with? Lets do a movie! Talk to me.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jessee said...

When's the next post?

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home