Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oops!

Well, I haven't written in a while. I'm back in my favorite place. . .Austin. . .but I don't have the internet @ my mom's. In fact, I'm @ the library using their comp right now just to write this little note. People are wondering who the friend is from my previous blog, well, lets call her Charlotte.. . .ya. . .now everybody knows who it is. . .but that's otay. . ..Ya, I hate that the rents have a prob w/ her cuz she's 1 of my best friends, and know that I've moved.. ..I've only seen her once since. .. we hardly ever see each other anymore. Anyways, gotta jet. ..but I don't know when I'll be able to write another blog. I'm off to camp July 5-9, so I have no idea. ..prolly the Monday after that. Well, I gotta go. .. that's all for now. More next time, I promise. ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home