Thursday, July 15, 2004

Upset and slightly Confused.

I bet your main thing is. . ."Did her dad talk to Bryan?" Well, no. He didn't get a chance to. . . .but he might on Sunday. Well, my main thing is. I got to see my best friend again at church. I was sooooooooooo happy to see her. . .and I met her new friend who seems really cool. Well, she asked my dad if I could spend the night. Of course, the answer was no. I had to hold back my tears as much as I could until we got home and I got into my room. Just speaking of it and thinking of it I may cry. I wrote to things last night thinking about it. One is kinda a poem and the other is like a diary entry. The Diary one reads:"My parents HATE my best friend. They try to deny it, . . .but. .. by the way they respond to her and act towards her or when I talk about her, . . ..you KNOW it's true. I'll probably never get to spend the night with her again. . . .or even hang out with her outside of church. . . . .until I graduate. But even then, she's going into the service, so I'll have to wait even LONGER! I wish I could do something, but I KNOW nothing can change a parent's mind. I have goosebumps and shivers when I think about the whole situation." There's more, but that's the important part. I wish I had someone to talk to. They are starting cell groups in youth, but only once a month. . .and always on a Wednesday night. It would be nice to be in one, but,. . .since I moved. . .nope. Won't happen. Nice try tho. Maybe I'll talk to one of the leaders about my situation anyways. Or, maybe I could talk to my youth pastor. Well, . .nevermind. .. he's a guy. .. I'll talk to someone else. . .maybe. I wish I could do something. I wanna hang out with my best friend again, but it looks like that may take a looooooooooooooooooong time. I can't wait until I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions. Well, I guess that's all for now. This is a sensitive subject, so I better stop before I cry off all my make-up. lol. Well, Ally. . . . out! ~Ally~

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessee said...

I know this is going to sound harsh, but is it possible that you cherish your friendship more now that your parents don't like it?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home