Tuesday, August 03, 2004

More Bryan news

I AM SOOOO UPSET! Some people. .. .who shall remain nameless. ..are being very unsupportive about this whole Bryan thing. Although, I would like to thank the one's who ARE being supportive about it. The unsupportive one's, so lovingly pointed out that Bryan wouldn't exactly tell my dad he thinks I'm ugly! I had such high spirits about the whole thing until these people said these things . I realize, they could be correct in what they say. But that just makes me wanna cry, so I try not to dwell upon those thoughts. I just. . . .. I don't know, I mean, I THINK he likes me, but . .. . . .. I just don't know. I suppose we'll find out when/if he talks to me. I just keep praying and thanking God that we are going out and that he's my boyfriend. Those, are the thoughts I don't mind dwelling upon. Well, I guess that's all my Bryan news for now. Ally. . . . . .out! ~Ally~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about clash of 2 hack no survey.



Feel free to visit my homepage - clash of lords 2 hack download (tinyurl.com)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To cover the whole home you can place the router in the middle of the house, try not too much
obstacles between the router and the clients. Regular CCTV systems work just as effectively
as domed or wireless versions and can be purchased for reasonable amounts.
It will also help person build stamina and Bikes for Overweight Men are best as
it helps to reduce the extra fat of body.

Here is my web-site cctv wholesale (http://bizxwires.com/)

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

polo ralph lauren outlet Michael Kors Outlet Cheap UGGs Boots () Michael Kors Outlet Online Cheap Uggs (Pic4pic.org)
Michael Kors Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Shoes () Canada Goose Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Michael Kors Factory Outlet () Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
The North Face Coats () Michael Kors Canada Outlet michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Kate Spade Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet The North Face
Outlet () The North Face Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael
Kors Canada Outlet - geeklog.networkcities.net -
michael Kors handbag
Ray Ban Sunglasses (stoloboi.ru) Michael Kors Handbag Michael Kors
Outlet Online [] Michael Kors Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Chanel Handbags Outlet

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home