Saturday, August 21, 2004

School

I had my first week of school starting Monday. It started off horribly! I was very stressed being in AP Physics, but I'm supposed to be moving to regular soon. Also, I didn't even have a locker until Thursday at lunch, so I had to carry around books and binders everywhere until then. I was soooo excited when I got it! I think I'm in love with a peice of metal! I'm THAT happy to have a locker now. It was that hectic! Anyways, I caught myself thinking about Bryan a few times during the week, wondering what class he was in, and if he was thinking about me. Oh, another think that's totally not cool. . .. I have no classes with Clayton(a*k*a Skittles) this year. I had a class with him freshman year, and a class with him last year, but this year???? N oooooooo, they have to make it so I don't even have lunch with him. Well, at least not this semester. So ya, it's not cool. Well, that's all for now. Ally . .. . .. . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home