Friday, August 06, 2004

Weekend Goodbye

Well, today I go back to the best city in the world. So, that means I won't be able to write in my blog very often, at least not until I come back here. So, I'm sorry. Some quick notes. . . . I got my hair done yesterday and if I may say so myself, I look hott! Anyways, I'm going to my grandparents today. I love them! I just wish they weren't so old. Each time I see them, it seems as though they have gotten worse and worse. I hate it. On the other hand, I have suddenly fallen in love with my Armageddon Soundtrak. It has some classics you know, like Sweet Emotion, Remember Me, and of course, the popular, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. In listening to this more often, I realize that Aerosmith is an awesome band, and Steven Tyler is a great singer. But anyways, have you ever noticed the serenity of a lake in the morning? I passed the lake yesterday and found it astonishingly beautiful. If I had a pen and paper, I would have written a poem about it. It was soo serene! No boats, no people, just the sun beating down on the small waves that gently swayed with the wind and crashed upon the shore. It was absolutely breathtaking! Literally! Anyways, I should be going now, for it's almost time to leave. Oh, before I go, my cousins are coming to visit from Colorado tomorrow. However, I won't get to see them. It's unfortunate, because I love all of them, and rarely get to see them, but I'm not very close to them. Although, I certainly wish I was. Well, there's always some other time. So long for now, until I'm able to write again. Ally. . . . . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home