Saturday, October 02, 2004

News update

Well, nothing new has happened. Not at all. I'm still the same old boring person. The guy in my English class turns around a lot. We talk a little, but I'm not sure he's a potential b/f. I should pray about it, b/c right now I don't know. Oh, ya, yesterday was my b-day. ONE friend remembered, and she bought me a new purse. Oh, and I went to the game and we totally stomped those Trojans. But, they played a good game and tried really hard. Ok, changing the subject, totally wanna cry right now. As far as I know, my best friend has made no effort what-so-ever to tell me happy birthday. She hasn't called, e-mailed, nothing. This makes me sad, b/c I think she may have forgotten, but I"m her best friend too, and best friend don't forget. So ya, oh, and I totally am gonna try to at least say hi to Bryan and/or Tyler tomorrow. Oh, and I think I'm gaining weight, but don't tell me if u notice, cuz I'll totally cry. But I'm gonna work on loosing it, so it's all good. Well, thanks for reading my blog, those of you that do. More when there is more to say. Ally. . . . .. out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home