Wednesday, December 22, 2004

more exams, more boys, and cruisin

hey guys. If anybody stilll reads this. . . .if not,. . .. .I'm just talking 2 myself basically. Ok. Exams, some hard, but most easy. I think I made a good grade on all them. But I guess I'll have to wait and see. Boys, grr! I saw Ross almost EVERYWHERE on Thursday. It's like everywhere I turned, there he was. That was also the day I saw Clayton. I was waving good-bye to my friend Rae and he turned @ the same time I did it, so it almost seemed like I was waving @ him. It's kinda funny. Anyways, I'm going 2 church tonite. They r having a white elephant thing. It's always fun, but sometimes a bit rowdy. O, well. At least I may get to see the 2 guys I used 2 like. It doesn't seem like Hillary is going, but luckily Heather is going and Erica will prolly go. Just 3 more days til Christmas! I'm so exited! I don't know what I'm getting, but I think I may be getting a stereo. Anyways, only 4 more days 'til my crusing adventure begins. I'm kinda nervous about being surrounded by a large body of water, it reminds me of Titanic, but, I know I'm worrying 4 nothing. God will protect me and my family and I'll have a blast. Who knows, maybe I'll meet some really cute guy who just knocks me out of my sox and happens to live in Austin. Or, maybe not. U never know. Anyways, I can't really think of much else to write. I think I've updated pretty well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone, and God bless too! Ally . . . .. . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home