Thursday, February 17, 2005

Musicals and more

Well, I just ate a FABULOUS dinner made by my Jess'grandma. Meatballs, salad, and brocolli. It was SOOOOO good! I still feel bad though b/c I'm on the computer while her and her friend are getting ready for the musical. It's going to be really good! I'm excited and I'm really glad I got one of her spare tickets. I mean, I still paid the original price, but I got the ticket and they're supposedly really good seats. I LOVE when they're in the center isle, which they are. Tomorrow I go 2 dad's. I'm happy. I love my dad and I love hanging out w/ him. I mean, I love my mom 2, but I see her daily. I gotta work in the nursery on Sunday. On the schedule it says I'm workin w/ the babies again, but honestly, I prefer the one-two or two-three year olds. They're fun cuz they're learning to talk and they LOVE to play. One's my goober. Ok. That's what I call him. He's so funny! Anyways, ya, Sunday and going to my dad also means seeing Bryan. Well, it pretty much means it. There's no gurantee that I'll c him, but it's possible. I hope I do. That last time when he looked like a skater it was really sexy. I mean, he always looks HOTT, but he could definitely pull off being a skater. Anways, mom's got an interview today. I hope it goes perfectly and they love her. Her current boss is such a jerk! He's so stupid he don't know his front end from his tail end. I hope this other job hires her cuz she needs to leave the place she's workin at. They're all stupind and make notes of when she's gone and stuff. It's sooooo dumb. Anyways, I suppose that's all I gots to say for now. Until tomorrow.. . .Ally . . out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home