Saturday, February 05, 2005

Things

Well, it's sad that I don't get to update this thing very often. But it means I have a lot 2 write. Ok. Well, I still haven't talked to Bryan, and still don't have a b/f. THat pretty much sums it all up. Jk. I got 2 thinkin the other day. I don't really talk 2 much of my friendds like I used 2. I mean, I used to be really close to most of them and talk 2 them all the time. And I still do, but. . .it's just not the same. I used 2 b really close 2 Jess. SHe was like my best friend, but now, since I've moved, it's just not quite the same. But I know there will always b people like Hillary and Tara and Magen who will never change that much. Sure, they'll change, but it won't b so drastic that our conversations won't be the same. I've gotten used to change, but I'm still not comfortable with it. Oh, big news. I'm seriously thinkin about going 2 UMHB for college. It's a great Christian, well, Baptist-based school. I'm not Baptist, but u don't have 2 b 2 go there. My cousin(step) goes there and she loves it. She likes the smaller classes, which I know I'll enjoy and she already knows all of the accounting teachers. Which is the field of work I plan on going into. They have Crusader Preview in March. I can't wait to go! It will b fun stayin in a dorm over night and sittin in on classes and stuff. I look forward 2 it w/ great enthusiasm. I think that's where I REALLY want 2 go 2 college. But, we'll c. Who knows. I just pray that I get accepted when the time comes. Well, that's I really have 2 talk about since the last time I updated. More when news comes. But 4 now......Ally. . . . .out! lol. !~Ally~