Sunday, February 13, 2005

Valentine's and things

Well, I feel crumby! I HATE that everyone is talkin about Valentine's day and stuff. The only Valentine I got is my parents. . ..but I never, in my 17 years of life, have had a REAL Valentine. It must b nice for all those ppl who got's somebody. But it's TOTALLY unfair! I wasnt @ school on Friday. Thursday I had a horrible toothache, so I went to the dentist after school. Well, it turns out I have an infection in my tooth. I have to get a root canal! Ya, totally scared. They gave me antibiotics that are supposed to clear out he infection. Then, on March 1, I get the Root Canal. I soooo scared! But, @ least I'll b able to eat and brush my teeth and stuff w/out pain. But Friday I had the WORST, MOST AWFUL pain, so I didn't go to school. Instead I stayed at home in pain. IT was TERRIBLE! I was miserable! Luckily the antibiotics have kicked in and we realized Aleve was good for the pain. We don't have school tomorrow! yay! I got a 4 day weekend! But I would rather have gone to school on Friday and not be in pain, than 2 be @ home in excruciating pain. So, ya. . .anways. Gosh! I keep thinkin about Bryan and daydreaming about him giving me a Valentine's gift next weekend when I'm there. But I seriously doubt that will happen. But, u never know and it's still fun to daydream! so, u know. ..w/e. Well, I guess that's really all there is to say today. No adventures have happened yet. So, I guess that's all. Until next time. . .Ally . . . .out! ~Ally~

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessee said...

Ally, will you be my valentine? I'm sorry you hurt so much, but trust me, a root canal is no biggie. My dad works with dentists all day, so goin to get my teeth worked on is no that big of a deal to me. I can tell you that it really is no big deal!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home