Saturday, February 19, 2005

Well, hello again. I haven't written since Thursday. Well, not much has happened. I only got to see the first Act of the musical, but it was really good! I'm hoping a friend of mine will buy the DVD and then just burn me a copy cuz I REALLY wanted to see the 2nd Act. The guy who played Billis was really cute. And everyone looked cool in their outfits. Friday nothing happened other than the usual. Omg! I'm sooooo mad! At school, Nobody can eat outside the cafeteria now! U can't eat outside or in the rotunda or in a classroom. .. .nowhere! It angers me b/c one of the things I like most about my school was that we had the freedom to eat wherever we wanted. . .within reason. But not much else is new at school. Today I went and visted my grandparents, as I always do when I'm at my dad's. It gives them a chance to see us and my dad at the same time. I love them, but they are getting old and forgetting more and more things. It scares me. Well tomorrow I have 2 work in the nursery. On my schedule it said I work w/ the babies. I like working w/ the toddlers better, but I do what I can to serve. I'm hoping I'll see Bryan. The last time I saw him he looked like a skater. But who knows how he'll look tomorrow. My dad says that he seems 2 be weird and my bro and I are wondering why my dad is just noticing. But he claims Bryan is getting weirdER. If that's possible. lol. Well, I think that's all that I have 2 write about now. Until next time. . .Ally . . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home