Saturday, February 05, 2005

Well, I feel horrible. I got 2 thinkin. I don't know that I can be friends w/ a really good freind of mine anymore. She'll remain nameless 4 the present time, but it saddens me. She was a great friend last year and Freshman year, but now we don't talk anymore. Since I've moved, she's become a work-a-holic and ppl say she's changed. It's depressing b/c we used 2 talk about being Friends Forever and going 2 Proms togther, going 2 the same college. But it doesn't look like that's going 2 happen. Her plans have changed. It saddens me. I know it's late, but I just had to write about how I feel. I'm wanting 2 cry I'm sooo upset about this. Every time I call, she's working or busy. Whenver she calls,....well....she doesn't call. I'm losing a great friend over 100 miles of land! This totally sux! Well, I suppose that's all 4 now. Until next time. Ally. . .. . out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home