Thursday, February 24, 2005

Well, today was another ordinary, plain day. The only difference is that today is cold and I have no strange ppl surrounding me. lol. I keep worrying about my tooth. My root canal is next Tuesday and I'm sooooooooooo scared. I hope it doesn't hurt. I hope I get knocked out, lol... .not literally. Next year keeps looming on. ok. Did I say there' weren't annoying ppl surrounding me today? Cuz there are, but they're younger kids, not my freinds and their strange friend. I feel like I'm loosing contact with all of my friends. Hillary hangs out w/ her b/f more now, Jess has her own chaotic life, and Rae hangs out w/ her friends and goes to thier weekly parties. So, I'm kinda SOL there. All of my friends, cept Magen, seem to be loosing touch. I suppose it's partially my fault, but isn't it also partially their's? I don't know, but it saddens me. Tomorrow is Friday! I get 2 go 2 Waco on Saturday and go to Alaina and Joel's wedding! I'm excited! I haven't seen Tara in FOREVER it seems, so it will b fun getting 2 c her again and ask her how she likes Missouri. I gotta call her! Oops! lol. Well, I'm hoping that tomorrow is a nicer, more fun day. I hope something exciting, but not necessarily dramatic, happens. I need some excitement. I'm so bored! and boring no less! It's not like anyone reads this anyways. It's just a way for me 2 express my thoughts openly. I kinda like it. lol. Well, I suppose that's all I have to say for today. It seems like a lot of blah, blah, blah to me, but, o well, that's all I gots. Later! Ally. . . . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home