Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well, today was the same as always. I had a couple of tests today and I felt pretty prepared for them. I have a lot of homework to do though, but I don't feel like doing it right now, so I'm just hangin out w/ my wierd friends and talkin on the comp. Rae and Alyssa and their wierd friend are having interesting conversations. I don't know who thier friend is, but she scares me. lol. Anyways, I feel as though Jess and I are drifting in our friendship. I can't do anything about it though, at least not 4 the next coule of weeks. I'm going 2 Tara's sister's wedding this weekend, and the next weekend I'm going to UMHB for Crusader Preview. I'm really excited about it. I don't think I'll be doing much but a whole lot of walking and sitting in on classes. At least I may get to meet some of the proffessors from the major I wanna take. Well, ok. Rae and I are talkin on AIM, but we're sitting right next to each other 2. Omg! Happy Birthday Alyssa! If ur reading this, which I doubt, but hey, I guess u never know. Well, that's all 4 today. I gotta go soon. Ally . . . .. out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home