Thursday, March 03, 2005

Week Update

Well, I had my root canal on Monday. It was ok. I didn't feel any pain when they did it. They numbed the left side of my mouth, so all I did was hear drilling. That was weird. But now, it hurts. He said it should hurt for a few days, but I don't know if it's supposed to hurt this bad. We're gonna check it out. Tomorrow is Crusader Preview!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited! I get to skip school to go to UMHB! I get to sit in on classes, hang out w/ college students, go 2 a concert, and stay in a dorm! It's gonna be awesome and I'm ubber excited about it. My brother and his drama class had thier play yesterday. It was a disaster! People messed up thier lines, said "uh" or "um" if they forgot thier lines(big no-no), and my bro said they even skipped a scene or two! It was fairly good considering. But of course, I'm a huge fan of Taming of the Shrew, so of course I would think it was @ least a lil good. Well, not much has happened lately. That's pretty well the scoop. I still haven't talked 2 Bryan, and probably never will. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog, but I've had hw 2 do. I have hw 2 do now, but I'm not doing it. BAD ME! lol. Since I have all weekend to do it, why not put it off a lil right? Well, I guess that's my lil update. Ally. . .. . out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home