Friday, March 18, 2005

What am I doing this weekend?

Okay. I love Simple Plan! It's official! Rockin out 2 them right now. I don't have thier CD's tho.. . ..but It's on my player. Anyways, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! This week has been going on so fast! I wish it would slow down! I don't wanna go back 2 school! Well, I wanna do something w/ Magen tomorrow, but my Aunt Becky and Uncle David are coming to town this weekend. So idk if I'll b able to do anything w/ Magen. My dad said it all depends on when they come. So, who knows. She wants to go to Practically Pikaso. I've never been there, but it's a place where u "throw" pottery and paint pottery and all that kinda artsy stuff. I wanna go. I've never been and it would be a fun and interesting experience. Omg! I can't stop thinkin about Bryan and how crazy he is! He makes me laugh. It's cool. But anyways, I'm sooooooooooo bored! I wish I had a friend who lived near me and we could hang out or something. Wish I had a frisbee or something. .. . .go outside. It's BEAUTIFUL! Really windy, but really gorgeous and warm. I gotta work in the nursery on Sunday. I think I'm workin w/ the babies again, but u never really know. I just work wherever Mrs. Julie tells me 2. I serve 4 God anyways, so I don't really care where I work. Anyways, sittin here, I realize I have lost contact w/ a lot of friends. But, I was friends w/ all of them 4 a reason. I realize that I don't have many friends my age. I mean, the few Westlake friends I have are my age, but all my Waco friends are my brother's age (about 3 years younger than me), except one who a few who are older than me. So, it's strange. It's like I'm friends w/ my younger friends b/c they are still crazy and silly and fun just like I am.. . .although most ppl don't see that, but they brought it out @ camp last year. Speaking of, if they go 2 that camp again this year, I TOTALLY wanna go! IT was soooooooooooooooooo much fun! I had a blast! Gotta do that again! Anyways, I guess that's all 4 now. . .maybe more later.. Ally. . .. ..out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home