Friday, April 08, 2005

Good Girl Blues

Well, we have a 3 day weekend. I'm excited. . .I guess. I mean, I'm not really doing anything, and I'll prolly b totally bored, but it's 1 more day that I DON'T have 2 go 2 school. Today was a sloooooooowwwwww day. I mean, I didn't really do anything in any of my classes. So, I just kinda was extremely bored! I didn't have any hw 2 work on either, so it didn't matter. w/e. Idk. Anyways, so I'm excited. My mom said I could go 2 my friend's graduation in May. I'm glad. I've really wanted 2 go. Cuz I get to see my FH and my ex-Best Friend graduate 2, so it'll b cool. Anyways, I feel bad. My freind invited me 2 go out 2 lunch w/ her and some friends, but I decided not to go. I know. I'm a goody 2 shoes. But I just kept thinkin "what if I'm in a car crash?" or "what if my mom shows up and see's me?" So, in the end, I decided not 2 go. But, I found out that my other friend didn't go either, so I wasn't a lone loser. Well, that's really all I have 2 write. I hate that everyone is doing SOMETHING this weekend, and I'm doing NOTHING! It blows. But, whataya gonna do right? Anyways, that's all I suppose. Ttyl. ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home