Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just the Way You Like It (boring and short!)

ok. It's extremely frustrating trying to print out pictures, that you need tomorrow, and they won't print! GRR! Anyways, ugh. It's ONLY Wed! Yesterday everyone said it felt like friday, and I even woke up this mornin thinkin it was the weekend, but it's not. Anyways, I really have nothing 2 say. . .other than that I'm tired of all the tests/projects I've had to do this week. But other than that, nothin 2 say. Oh, jk(not the person). I always say that, then think of something 2 say. Student Council speeches were today. I'm pretty sure who I'm gonna vote 4, but idk. It's kinda complicated, but I guess I don't have 2 worry about that until Monday. Anyways, now that's REALLY all I have 2 say. Until next time. .. Ally. . .. .. . .out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home