Thursday, April 21, 2005

MeMe

Here are the rules for the “Five Questions” meme.
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”. The first five commenters will be the Participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same Post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.(Write your own or borrow some.)

Here are your questions:

What do you look for most in a future mate? Physically? Personality?
*Physically- awesome smile, not overweight (but not super muscley), brown or blonde hair, athletic

*Personality- funny, respectful, honest, trustworthy, loyal, nice, sweet, not overprotective, loves God, romantic, smart, sensitive

If you could visit/live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
*Hawaii-I've heard it's beautiful, or Europe-I've never been to Europe
If you could have a career in anything, what would it be?
*Accounting! I LOVE math and accountants get paid well.
What is your favorite smell/aroma?
*This is a toughy. I'd have to say prolly those Smacker's lip glosses. They smell SOOOOOOO good! Either those, or flowers.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Why?

*Ugh! I HATE my name. Although I go by Ally cuz it's easier to say, I've always liked the name Brooke. Or Hailey. .. . .I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home