Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Weekend Plans (?)

Well. I'm so happy! I have NO HOMEWORK. I feel bad about missing classes tomorrow and Friday tho. O well. I'm helping start a family tradition (the robing thing), so it's worth it. Luckily it seems like I don't have a lot of work to make up though. Most of it is gettin notes. That should b simple. Anyways, so TAKS is next week, and I'm kinda freakin out. I'm pretty sure I'll do well on the math one and the social studies one. But, I'm worried about the science one. Ok. My friend REALLY wants me 2 go 2 Prom, but I still not sure. I'm not sure mom is gonna go along w/ it either. It requires buying stuff. idk. Anyways, so I just found out that one of my good friend's mom is having a girl sleepover thingy 4 church girls, but I think it's just middle schoolers. Idk. But I wanna go! Most of my church friends r in the 8th grade! Plus, my friend will obviously b there, so I could hang out w/ her 2. Omg! It would be sooooooooooo much fun! I PRAY that my dad lets me go. Anyways, well, that's really all 4 now. Not much has happened and not much is happening. So ya, OOOOOO! My Physics test is tomorrow and I think I gonna fail! I got a 74 on the quiz! I'm sooooooooooooo nervous. However, on the plus side my Spanish average(4 the 6 weeks) is 95, and my English average (again, 4 the 6 weeks) is 100. So ya, go me! Lol. Also, I took a health test today that I'm pretty sure I passed, but I doubt I made 100. Well, this time 4 sure. Thats all I gots 2 talk about. Peace, Love, and Boys! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home