Thursday, May 26, 2005

Finals-Days 2 & 3

omg! Sooooooooooooooooo pissed right now! I was SUPOSED 2 ride the bus home 2day after my 2 finals, but. . .the buses apparently aren't running. So ya, now I'm stuck here @ the library for about 4 and 1/2 hours! Ya, not excited! I've tried contacting my mom AND my bro, but neither of them are pickin up. So ya, I'm really upset! And, I found out I made a 76 on my Physics exam! NOT EXCITED ABOUT THAT! I mean, no offense, but some friends of mine who I thought I would do better than made much higher grades than me. I'm so upset! ugh! Thank goodness I have an entire 2 1/2 months off! ugh! Anyways, I also found out that my Algebra 2 exam grade was an 84.. ...not bad. . . Today I took my Spanish 3 exam, and I thot it was pretty simple for the most part. I also took the last 1/3 of my BCIS final and that was just terms, so it was pretty simple. Anyways, yesterday I had my Health exam, which was o.k. Luckily there were some "duh" questions that NOBODY should get wrong, so that helped a bit. Plus, I studied a lot that morning for it, so I'm confident that I did well. Then, I went over to Jess's house cuz we both had 4th lunch, which, yesterday, meant that we had a 3 hour lunch yesterday. So we went 2 her house, ate, tried to sleep, and went back 2 school. Then, I took my Physics final. . .which,. ..as we all know, I made a 76 on.. .. . .. so ya. . .that was a pretty interesting day. U know, I REALLY AM NOT HAPPY that I have 2 sit in this library for 4 flippin hours! Unless my mom calls and says she can come get me (which won't happen), I'm stuck here! Maybe I'll go try 2 take a nap on the "magic carpet" or something. .. hey, I need somethin 2 do 2 preoccupy my time. I can't just stay on the computer 4 that long (it's bad 4 ur eyes). Anyways, I guess that's all 4 now. I thankful it's summer, and I can't wait until tomorrow when I'll get 2 go 2 my friend's graduation. I gots about 9-10 pics left on my camera, so I'll prolly take some pics and maybe take some on Wed. night w/ my chikas if I gots some left. Well, peace and love. . . .rock on. .. . ..and all that kinda stuff. Lata. Have a great summer! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home