Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hey Magen and Yuri! Ur prolly the only 2 ppl who read my blogs. . ..and I definitely appreciate it. Today was just like any other day. BORING! Not 2 mention, full of reviewing for exams. Ugh! I can't WAIT until summer, and I'm not even sure if I'm doing anything. But, I know I'll get 2 hang out w/ my friends and go 2 1 friend's graduation. . .. .not 2 mention. .. the same graduation as 1 of my crushes... . . .. so, . . .. we'll c how that goes. My mom said I should buy him a card and tell this guy my phone number and tell him 2 call me if he's ever in town. He likes UT, so my mom thinks he might go 2 college there. .. .. .and he might.. . ..but he might not. lol. U never know. I have his sr. pic in my wallet/thingy. .. and lemme tell ya. . .. sexy! lol. U can ask my friend's who've seen it. . ..most of them think he's hot. . .. and he DEFINITELY is! Anyways, I guess that's all for today. I don't have much 2 say. I might be forced 2 go 2 my mom's church today. . .there. .. .that's all. lol. I really don't think I have anything else 2 say, so I guess I'll write tomorrow if I come hur. Lata! ~Ally~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Devin said...

what up I'm Devin and i also live in Texas and since u live in Austin home of the texas Longorns I decided 2 leave a comment

4:25 PM  
Blogger austinchik said...

well, thank u Devin that's awfully nice of u. I don't get many comments, so I appreciate it.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home