Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hey there. U know, it kinda sucks that NOBODY reads this. I mean, I bother to update it EVERY DAY, but ppl dont' read it. Oh well. It's a good way of getting my feelings out. Sometimes it's nice to have that. . .when u feel like u can't talk 2 anyone. Anyways, today was the same as every day. I got some SAT books yesterday tho, and I've been workin on them. One is vocabulary, and one is workin on the verbal and math sections themselves. So ya, that's been enlightening. Anyways, wow. .. I got nada.. . . .. . .. la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,. . . la,la,la,la,la. Sorry. I had nothin 2 say. lol. Omg! So I LOVE Simple Plan! We went 2 Barnes & Noble's the other day, and I listened 2 BOTH of thier CD's. They totally rock! I want both of them, but I think I like the first one better, cuz I know more songs on it. Anywho, I feel like I'm getting farther and farther away from my friends. It's sad! I mean, Rae and I are close, and so are Magen and I, but everyone else just kinda seems.. . . .away. Idk. Maybe I am the reserved one, but idk.....it bothers me. Well, I really gots nothin 2 say. OH! Except that Lindsey, Rae, a chik named Sadie(that I really dispise), Jeremy, and well, not really myself. .had a heated discussion. IT was soooooooooooooooo funny! Lindsey yelled @ Sadie, and I think Sadie got insulted.......it was friggin HILARIOUS! NOBODY at that table likes her, and we all find her extremely annoying, but she's like a bug. Lindsey aint that great either, but she's my football buddy, so I GOTTA be friends w/ her. Well, g2g. Mom comin soon. Lata! OH, the other day my dad was like "hey, maybe we could go to a Lorena football game when the season starts" and I said "sure" cuz as most of my friends know, I like football. I told my dad this and he said "ya, and u wanna c someone play." I was like "omg, w/e dad! I like the game!" It makes me angry! It's like he WANTS me and Bryan 2 go out, which is ok, but he needs to talk 2 Bryan about that, cuz HE DONT WANT ME! Anyways, REALLY gotta go now! Byeness ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home