Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Whoa man, is this comp. messed up! Funky colors. I gotta change computers, but I will when I'm done typing. ..if there are still some available. Anyways, so it's Wednesday. I think my mom is going 2 make us go 2 the youth thingy @ her church here, .. ..and I'm soooooooo nervous. I don't like change, and I'm very shy......idk how that will work, .. ..but w/e. Maybe she just won't feel up 2 going 2night. Anyways, so apparently youth camp is in Branson this year. I hope I can go. $175 is kinda expensive when u don't gots much. Last years was slightly less expensive, and I had a blast. I sooooooooo wish I could go back 2 that. Maybe I would have been brave enough 2 talk 2 Bryan then, whenever it seemed as though he was lookin @ me. I still totally think he did, and I think he told that guy 2,. . .but that MY opinion. It could b TOTALLY off, but hey. . .a girl can dream right. . .although my dreams r becoming filled w/ less and less Bryan. Which is good. . .its been over a year that I've liked him. .. it's high time that I get over him. Anyways, I hate that I say that so much (anyways), it's a habit. It's a good word for changin subjects. Anyways, (lol), so my SAT studyin stuff is goin well. I do 1-2 vocab. lessons a day, and I do my Panic Plan 1 day/day. So, I'm doing quite well. . .although I haven't checked any answers yet. Well, I can't help but think that the week my brother goes 2 Perdenales (monday and tuesday) is the week right after Prom weekend. I think that some of the more popular ppl will still b hung over from Prom parties, but hey, that's just my opinion. Luckily, I don't have 2 worry about that. Since I'm not going, I'll prolly just stay home and do nothing (there ain't much 2 do @ my dad's anyways). So ya, not much else goin on, so I guess that's all. 16 more days of school!!!!! Luv ya! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home