Friday, June 24, 2005

Finally Friday

Well, it's Friday. Yes! Payday! AND, I actually did lots of work 2day. Stuffed envelopes, stamped um, sealed um, addressed em.. .ya. .. lots. Then, I got 2 work on bills. .. woo. . . .I guess it's good practice 4 the future tho. lol. Well anyways, so I get 2 go 2 my mom's 2day, and I'm sooooooooooo excited. We're just gonna veg and chill ALL weekend! I'm sooooooooooo excited about it. I think when we get home 2day, we just gonna watch a movie and relax.. . .ah. .. . But 2morrow we r goin shoppin 4 "camp." Travel size EVERYTHING, some sunscreen, and a camera. It'll b good times. Anyways, man! I've had a pretty ruff week! Everyday this week (cept 2day-altho maybe 2day also) I've felt like cryin hur @ work. My uncle don't like me workin hur. He's stubborn and hard-headed, so it makes it difficult. But o well. Anyways, the closer "camp" gets, the more excited I become. We gonna have fun. Most of my church friends r goin, so I KNOW we gonna have a blast! lol. . .fun times .. .similar 2 last year. .. .can't wait. Anyways, NOBODY is hur in the office, cept me and Granny. My boss has friends that she's visitin w/, my uncle is goin 2 tha coast, and my cuz just left early 2 serve a paper. So, Granny WOULD b @ the house, but she gotta wait 4 my dad 2 pick me up. So it's kinda quiet. But I still gots 15 friggin min. ugh! My dad is prompt. .always. . .never late. So ya. Well, I don't gots much 2 say, I was just tryin 2 pass the time, so I guess that all. I think I gonna get a xanga, stead of this, so ya. .. I'll let u know if that happens. ttyl. Have a wonderful weekend! ~Ally~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8:09 AM  
Blogger johneytheo54445235 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

6:04 PM  
Blogger liliana6destiney said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

4:42 AM  
Blogger benclinton40443631 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9:04 AM  
Blogger c4g78bty said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home