Monday, June 13, 2005

Hey again

Hello! I'm @ work now.... . .shredding papers and things (fun stuff), but right now I'm lettin the shredder cool down. .. so ya. I don't really know what 2 say. This Bryan thing has got me excited. I sure hope he likes me 2. But, idk. I guess I'll find out Wed. nite or later. Hopefully Jerry will b off then (wed. nite) so he can let me know the verdict. Maybe I should have gotten Manda 2 do it. .. .idk. .. it's not like i ASKED Jerry 2 do it, he just offered 2. . and I said w/e. This is awkward. . .havin a job and not knowin what 2 do. And the fact that Jerry still likes me (so he told me-although apparently I said he made a better g/f than a b/f. ..... ) and he talked 2 the guy he KNOWS I like about me.....that's a bit awkward 2. .. I thot he had a g/f tho .. .. idk. .. Anyways, k, so Manda had a fantastic idea. Apparently she's having a party some time.. .theme. . .. .80's! Isn't that awesome. We'd b watchin The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles and all those good classics. I LOVE The Breakfast Club! It's soooooooooooooooo good! Anyways, I guess I don't gots much else 2 say. I've just been rambling. Have a terrific summer everyone! Lots of love! Ally. . .. . .. out! ~Ally~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home